February 6, 2010

Still Learning.....


Yesterday I put up a great blog post on our trip to Vegas and as I was editing it I accidentally deleted it!! Can you say "MAD"? I can and did. I immediately called my SIL and asked for help to which she replied.

"Sorry, you can't un-delete your post!"

Did not like that response... :-(

So, it will probably be tomorrow before I get a chance to post the 20 or so pictures I had up along with the stories...... live and learn. :-( Tune back in for a new peak at the trip to Vegas.

3 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I can vouch for Liz. It WAS a great post. Carrie even read it and said it was great too. Welcome to Blogger, Liz. :o)

Jill said...

Yea, I've done that before!!! Unfortunately, it probably won't be your last time doing it either!

Marti said...

Can you believe my husband deleted Microsoft Word from our computer?!?!? He was able to restore that though. Lucky for him!!