February 11, 2010

Delivery for the Normans..... :-)

Yeah, we made a new purchase last week. It was a needed purchase which is not always exciting, but this one was exciting..... well sort of. :-)


My new front loader. "smile"

All the buttons and gadgets

It was a GREAT price at Spencers. It was a trade in that was marked WAAAAYYYYY down, and we were able to take advantage of it which is nice because it seems we never find great deals when we need them. :-) We took their quote to some of the other stores to see if they could match it and they were not even able to come close and said we should snatch it up because we would never be able to find that price again. "Yeah"

Thank you so much to Shannon and Allen who have been letting us borrow their washer while we were waiting to purchase this one. Also, Kerry and Bruce who were willing to give us their old washer so we could stay on top of the dirty clothes around here. We will be making return deliveries as soon as we can unlock Ryne's truck..... that is for another post!!! UGH!!

4 comments:

Marti said...

It's good to know that Godliness will return to your household--you know, like in cleanliness is next to............! xo

Unknown said...

Preeeettty...:) Congrats on finding a steal!

Jill said...

Wow! I'm jealous!! I love front loaders! I can't wait to hear about Ryne's truck being locked. I locked myself out of my own bathroom the other morning... that was a whole other story too!!!

Jodi said...

I'm with Jill... I'm jealous, too. I'm still using my top loader that's almost ten years old now. And with having my laundry room on the top level of my house, it actually shakes my entire house on the spin cycle. It's like the occasional Pizzuto earthquake around here...