January 24, 2010

Mr. Norman.... No, not my husband

I would like to introduce the newest member of our family..... Mr. Norman!!

(This is how I found him the other morning when I woke up ♥)

We adopted him into our family about 3 months ago. I know what you are thinking, what a silly name for a cat, but it just fits him somehow, and all the other names we came up with were way more stupid!! So, since he likes to be in charge, I think we picked the perfect name!! He is 5 1/2 months old and very loveable.... We got him to be a companion to our 3 yr. old cat Stormy, but so far he is a companion to all of us..... :-)

I noticed that I was collecting a few too many pictures of him on my cell phone, so, what better way to get rid of the pics..... upload them to the blog and share them with you all. Well, all is a strong word, there are only two of you following me... :-0 Maybe someday there will be more when I start writing interesting things....

Speaking of interesting.... next week check back and I will have some great news along with some fabulous pictures. We are going on a trip....... Can't wait!!

Here he is trying to weazle his way into some attention while I am doing my bible study..

How is a girl suppose to get her bible study done with cute distractions like this??

Here he is snoozing next to me on the computer..... looks comfy huh??

Playing with our little friend (he likes attention from all ages)

And lastly, next to Ryne as he is messing around on the computer.. :-)

We love our pets, well at least I do... not real sure about the real Mr. Norman, he can do without them most nights... but he loves us so he puts up with them like the great guy he is!!

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great pix of Mr. Norman, Liz. He really is a snuggler, eh?