January 19, 2010

Crafts and Fun.....

The other day I got an invite to my SIL's house to do a "crop". For those of you that don't know what that means, it is a day to either scrapbook, make cards, or to put together a project of any kind. So, who could turn down an invite like that. I had a few projects to work on, so off I went to Chandler for a fun afternoon of scrappin'.

One of the projects I had was to do some Save the Dates for a friend of mine who is getting married in August. I know what you are thinking, that is a big project to take on. I thought the same thing, but I was so excited someone actually asked me to do something like this that I took it on whole heartedly. :-)

I think this is the one... :-) (above)


We may take the other template (horizontal) and turn it to make the actual
wedding invitations...


And if this was not enough fun for us, we made Valentine's as well.
♥ ♥

What a great day, thanks Deb and Carrie, I had a great time and look forward to next month so we can do it again!!! :-)

6 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear! This is awesome, Liz!!!

Your invites look great too.
xox

(Yay! You're a blogger!!!)

H.L.Washburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H.L.Washburn said...

GORGEOUS BLOG LIZ!!!! The look is truly amazing. I have to agree with Deb, you are a blogger. Very conversational, just like talking to you on the phone. It reads really well. Thanks for sharing and I will keep reading!

Jodi said...

Love the blog. Keep it up -- it's fun to keep in touch this way!

Marti said...

Now to copy your Valentine cards..........Love them!

Jill said...

You're a woman after my own heart! I never knew you were so crafty! I love it! The save the dates are gorgeous, and scream classiness!!!