March 16, 2010

Lizzy's Boutique Bargains


I have an eBay store!!!


Actually I have had it for a while now, but I need to do a little advertising, so I thought this was a great place for that.

I sell dresses. All types of dresses. From formal to casual to work attire to business to special occasion. I usually have new items each Sunday.

I find them at a great clearance house that Nordstrom's has and they are all in GREAT condition and are usually listed for around $150 - $250 each on their website. Pretty pricey huh?

Well, you won't find them that pricey in my ebay store.

So, next time you are looking for something to wear to that oh so special night or even just a new dress for dinner out with your hubby, come and check out my store. You won't be dissapointed. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such great stuff! I may have to come out to your house and try some stuff on. :)

Jill said...

When I get back to the US, I'll be shopping at your store all the time! Love the dresses! :)