March 18, 2010

Distractions

Do you ever sit down to get something done and twenty other things come up??

This happens to me all the time!! I have every intention of doing said task, but somehow children, husband, bathroom, pets, or phone all get in the way.

I am planning many things for our Women's retreat at church and no matter how hard I try to move forward and plan, something always interferes and it does not get done.....so, here I am on my blog (distraction) asking you..."What do you do so this does not happen to you??"

Suggestions??

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hm...wish I had an answer for you but I'm the queen of distractions! You'll get it all done though, I know you will! xo

Marti said...

Do like I do--accept the distractions and put everything off till the last minute! I do soooo much better under pressure! teehee! xo